Information about our website
Innovation and smart technology is a fundamental role in our product design.
The owner of the website is Subol. Our Head Office is situated at Qatar Science and Technology Park, Tech2 Building, PO Box 5900, Doha, Qatar.
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
- We are Subol owners of the information collected on this site. We only have access to/collect information that you voluntarily give us via website or other direct contact from you. We will not sell or rent this information to anyone.
- We will use your information to respond to you, regarding the reason you contacted us. We will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization, other than as necessary to fulfill your request and to ship you order.
- We request information from you on our order form. To buy from us, you must provide contact information such as your name, shipping address, email, phone number, and financial information ‘credit card number and expiration date’. This information is used for billing purposes and to fill your orders. If we have trouble processing an order, we will use this information to contact you.
Your Access to and Control Over Information
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the email address or phone number given on our website:
See what data we have about you, if any.
- Change/correct any data we have about you.
- Have us delete any data we have about you
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
- We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the Subol website, your information is protected both online and offline.
- Wherever we collect sensitive information such as credit card data, that information is encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure way which is SSL ‘secure socket layer’. You can verify this by looking for a lock icon in the address bar and looking for “https” at the beginning of the address of the Web page.
- While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job such as billing or customer service are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.
From time-to-time our site might requests information via surveys. Participation in these surveys is completely voluntary and you may choose whether to participate or not. Information requested may include personal information such as name and age level. Survey information will be used for purposes of monitoring or improving the use and satisfaction of this site and our product.
Change of the Policy
+974-33337704 or firstname.lastname@example.org.